An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25

Friday, May 8, 2009

Fitness Friday 2



Your assignment this week is twofold. Ready?



Part 1: Tell us how you sneak exercise in when you can't "get to the gym" or "the treadmill is broken" or whatever. What do you do at work/around the house/etc. to move more?



Unfortunately living in the city of Phoenix, AZ we have quite a few "bad ozone" days when they urge people with asthma to stay inside. So on the days I cannot get out to walk or swim I try to walk around in our little apartment, or walk in place while watching TV.



Part 2: Let us know how your week went. Let us know your goals for next week. Not your long-term goals, just your goals for next week.:



This week has been very stressful due to my step father passing away. So I did not loose any weight. But I did not gain either... yeah!



My goal for next week... walk or swim at least 5 days next week. Loose 2 lbs. Get back to writing my food journal and log everything.



Want to share with us too? go to Family Revised blog by clicking here

7 comments:

Denise said...

Great goals my friend, love you.

karly said...

Hey! I'm in the Valley of the Sun, too! And yes, between the ozone and the heat, it's difficult to get outside and move! We have to be more creative!

I am sorry to hear about your stepfather. But, so excited you didn't gain... and excited you are taking charge of your health! Blessings to you!

TAMI said...

I LOVE swimming! Glad Fitness Friday is going to be part of your healthy strategy!

Giovanna said...

Great goals and I love swimming too!
So sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one. Glad to know we can be a help for your health journey

Luanne said...

Welcome!!! I am excited to follow your new blog! I think that it is fantastic that you were able to maintain your weight thie week even despite the stress. I am hoping you find peace this weekend and renew your spirit for a great fitness week! I will be back :)

Have a great week!

ginny said...

woot! i am in the valley, too! how are you liking the heat? ick!! i love your food journaling goal! we should all be doing that, it is supposed to help you lose more weight on average than just dieting alone. good luck! i look forward to reading more :)

Brenda said...

So, where do you swim? That's better than walking any day!

I'm so glad you joined us! Your blog is great!!! Good luck on your goals this week.

An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25