An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25

Friday, January 25, 2013

Journal Entry - 1/25/13

Another week has past and we are all entering the last weekend of January.  This week we have had  frigid  temperatures ending the week with an expected few inches of snow.  Sounds like a good day for homemade vegetable soup.

I have not been out of the house this week, but again it's been a good week to stay indoors.  I continue with my reading and studying  God's Word along with Mary Englund's book, Winning the Battle of the Bulge.  Both of these activities along with the encouragement and prayers from several online support groups continue to keep me on track with my Journey to Become a Healthier Me.

It has been a difficult week in regards to my chronic health issues, but God continues to be faithful and helps me through the rough pain filled days.  I truly appreciate the prayers from my faithful prayer warriors.  No matter how I feel, I always get up out of bed and get dressed everyday.  I may not do much of anything else that day, but I know I must get up and try to do something positive towards Becoming a Healthier Me.

I look forward to spending another quiet weekend with my very supportive hubby.  I continue to ask for prayers for Jim as he has been suffering with chronic back/sciatica pain since mid August.  

I pray you all have a blessed weekend with your loved ones.  I look forward to another blessed week as we all become healthier through our journey of life. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your attitude of doing something EVERY single day toward becoming a Healthier You. AWESOME!!! I know you are going to find success!!! So so proud of you.

Denise said...

Praying for you and Jim.

An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25