An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Two Week Weight Loss Update

I have been on Nutrisystem for two weeks now.  So far I am doing great on the program.  For me this program words so far.  As I mentioned before I do not feel hungry or deprived on this program. 

Since Monday, June 20th I have lost..... drum roll please...... 25 lbs! 

I have to tell you something funny.  As many of you know, I don't hold back on what I share so here we go.  Before I started the program I had bought new undies and clothes because the summer clothes from last year were too small.  Well yesterday as I was putting on my "big girl panties" from before the weight loss I noticed that the waist band no longer is around my waist - it goes all the way up to under my bra!  Ha -ha!   I started laughing and I called Jim in to see and he said I look like one of those old men that wear their pants up high to their boobs!  Real sexy huh?  I then went into my closet to the section "too small" and I can wear some of last years clothes!!!  When I came into the living room Jim said," wow, I have not seen you wear that since last year!"  He is my biggest cheerleader.  He's a keeper. 

Keep praying for me to become a Healthier Me! 

No comments:

An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25