An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

6 Weeks Weight Loss Update

It's going slower, but that is fine, at least the scales are going down and not up! My six weeks total weight loss is.... 35 lbs! The first two weeks it was 25 lbs. So the last four weeks it was 10 lbs. At first I was upset, but then I thought hey, the doctors didn't even think I could loose anything because I cannot do any weight bearing exercises (including walking) due to my bad knee. So 2 1/2 lbs a week is great! Just what we're suppose to loose!

I begin Physical Therapy today. They will show me exercises I can do without bearing weight and most of all stretches. My fibromyalgia is really bad. I will also have water therapy in the pool. I love that! I wish I could live in water! So pray about the therapy. We have to find the right balance that will help me and yet not hinder my fibromyalgia, arthritis, knees etc...

It still is not a difficult diet. I enjoy the variety of foods you get with Nutrisystem. I even have a difficult time getting in all the food I am to eat!

I really appreciate all your prayers. I know I can do all through through Christ who give me strength. Philippians 4:13.

6 comments:

Nutrisystem said...

Wow, congratulations on your 35lb weight loss, Michele! That’s really something to be proud of! We are happy to hear how much you are enjoying the program, too!

In addition to blogging, you may find it beneficial to join in on a few of the support groups and weight loss challenges that are going on over in our online community at www.nutrisystem.com.

There you can get to know others who share similar goals, interests and concerns, while exchanging valuable support, info and tips regarding this weight loss journey!

We are here to help if you have any questions or concerns and can be reached via email at moderator@nutrisystem.com.

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today
Ann

Kristie said...

Congratulations!!! Only 6 weeks and 35 lbs is amazing! Especially without being able to workout. I hope physical therapy is going well and they've been able to teach you some exercises that you can do. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey! :-)

Anonymous said...

nice post thanks for sharing...God bless you...

Anonymous said...

nice post! thanks for sharing...loves soraya

♥ my diary♥ said...

Nice post thanks for sharing...God bless you...

An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25