An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25

Friday, June 5, 2009

Fitness Friday Update




I have not posted in a couple of weeks.

I am still on vacation. It is very hard to stay on "track" while at my mother's. I am watching my portion control. I am walking, almost every day. Unfortunately, we have had rain for three days now. I did have my mom take me to a mall yesterday for me to walk. My IBS has been acting up because I am not able to eat organic foods. I have been doing the cooking the past three days which has helped.

The walk has been about a 1/3 of a mile... half of which is uphill. I could walk further I believe if it were not for my right hip and left foot. Pray I can find a pedometer (is that what it's called?) so I can measure my walks.

I am praying this rain stops soon or maybe we should build an ark! LOL! I'm a little tired of the rain and dampness.

For other participants please click here.

4 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Michele, in the midst of your family situation I'm amazed that you are still thinking of walking. Bless you, friend. Hang in there and may the Lord comfort you and your family during this time.

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

Michele,

You are doing great. Keep doing what you are doing. I'm so proud of you. YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS YOU!!!!!!!

Love, love, love,
Sandy

Silver said...

I like what you've written under the "About Me". I certainly admire your enduring, disiplined and persistent spirit!

~Silver
Reflections

dtbrents said...

I am new on Fitness Friday. I suffer from IBS also. I am very careful about what I eat. I hope you are feeling better. Doylene

An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25