An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hard To Stay on Track - But Won't Give Up!

This past week has been extremely difficult again trying to stay on track. My mother continues to make food that I cannot eat and if I don't eat what she makes she gets all upset. Then my sister was here too and we went out to eat a couple of times at a "home style" cooking restaurant and also a tea room. Many of the foods that are not good for me. Especially my IBS. Today I bought some things I can eat and will make at my moms for the three of us. She is not too thrilled, but I told her I wanted to cook for her too. Hopefully she will like what I make.

I have been able to take walks in between the rainy days. If it's a rainy day then we walk inside a mall or store. Otherwise we enjoy the beautiful scenery as we walk around my mom's or our campground.

I appreciate your prayers and encouragement to stay focused. Thank you so much.

3 comments:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Michele,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

♪♪Melody♪♪ and Puddin said...

It has been a while. How are things going?

Amydeanne said...

WTG Michele!
I too have been on the weightloss journey and it's so hard with everyone trying to feed me bad things, or how I get caught up in it... I'm down 50lbs myself..

May the New Year bring us both to our healthier lives!!

hugs & prayers!

An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25