An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25

Saturday, November 6, 2010

 In April, 2010 I wrote the following prayer request:

http://beelieve-ahealthierme.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-need-of-prayer-for-healthier-me.html

The request is still the same today. 

I realize I must transform my mind every day. I need to have the mind of Christ.  His will for me is to be a healthier me.  

Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.


Please continue to pray for me.  My health has been in a decline again,  But just as He has done for me for the past 20 plus years, I will  improve once again.  God is faithful and just. 

5 comments:

gemini said...

Am praying for you at this moment. God bless and more power from above.

Alene said...

Praying for you now. I love Romans 12:2. I claim it as part of my life verse. Blessings friend.

Denise said...

Coming by to visit.. I am trying to visit everyone on my followers list.. It has been such a long time since I have been out and about in the blog..... I am changing that.. sooooooo I am going to visit more often....

Have a blessed week

Kristie said...

You will be in my prayers. :-)

Tea with Tiffany said...

I sure hope you are feeling the peace of the Lord during this season. Merry Christmas!

An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25