An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25

Monday, December 30, 2013

Becoming a Healthier Me - My Weight Loss Journey


I still struggle with seeing myself as the person on the left.  I struggle with the 25 plus lbs the doctor says I have right now that is excess skin.  Especially what I call my over-hang abdominal/hip area.  The weight loss has become slower the past few months - but it is still coming off - which is good - I know. 

I truly appreciate your encouragement and prayers.  Keep them coming!  I can loose all this excess weight! 

I am Becoming a Healthier Me!

2 comments:

Lynn Severance said...

Michelle - you have been on an amazing journey both mentally, physically, and emotionally.

It will take a while to take it all in.

I know you will continue to make progress but give yourself grace ( and a pat on your now thinner back ) for how far you have come.

Don't let the enemy steal any of the joy or cause you to fret about what is left to accomplish. God is doing the leading - we know that.

And "we" are still your prayer warriors/warrior-esses!

Love, Lynn

Jvollmer390 said...

What a difference a year makes! I see so many changes in you....not just the obvious 125 and counting. I see your love and confidence shining through. I see your self esteem growing with each post and picture. I see how your can get around better sleep better and some reduction in your pains. You can better assist Jim now after his surgery. Your journey is exictiting and you are on your way to healthier living!

An anxious heart weighs a woman down, but a kind word cheers her up. Proverbs 12:25